Job Posting: Industrial Painter
Are you a hard-working individual with experience in steel fabrication and industrial painting? The King Fabricating group is looking for an Industrial Painter to work out of the fabricating shop in Sudbury, Ontario.
- Paint parts and equipment for the mining industry
- Prepare the surface to be painted
- Grind, sand and apply paint in the desired colour and amount as per mil specifications
- Use a pressure pot or airless spraying equipment
- Ensure that the quality of the job is up to company standards
- Maintain and clean the equipment, as well as keep the work area clean and tidy
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Pension Plan
- Competitive pay with potential for overtime
- Minimum of 1 year experience in steel fabrication is a must
- Industrial painting experience is an asset
- Candidates must be able to safely lift up to 50 lb (22.7 kg)
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Closing Date: 04/15/19
APPLY ONLINE: HERE
Candidates who apply in-person will not be considered.
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.