Job Posting: Labourer
Are you a hard-working, detail-oriented individual? The King Fabricating group is looking for a Labourer to work out of the fabricating shop in Sudbury, Ontario.
- Perform routine tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Assist the industrial painter with day-to-day operations
- Load and unload the paint booth
- Perform visual inspections
- Touch-up final products
- Work internally with other staff and management members, in order to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
- Pension Plan
- Competitive pay with potential for overtime
- Minimum of 1 year experience in steel fabrication is a must
- Industrial painting experience is an asset
- Candidates must be able to safely lift up to 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Closing Date: 05/15/19
APPLY ONLINE: HERE >
Candidates who apply in-person will not be considered.
KPM Industries Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes resumes from all interested candidates. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.